Monday, October 4, 2010

Dinner Time

So I'm going to make dinner tonight (just BLTs, nothing fancy) but I'm excited about it because I haven't cooked in a while. I say this because this will be a very short blog entry due to the fact that I'm hungry, and I think Matt is too. :)

But I wanted to give a quick update. It seems it was the Irinotecan chemo drug that caused me to lose my hair. I'm no longer on it, and my hair is growing back! It looks like a very short buzz cut right now, but I've showed those closest to me, and I'm getting more comfortable being seen without the wig or scarf. It's so freeing! So who knows...maybe one day I'll even post a picture. :)

I'm feeling good today, and for this I am so grateful. Thanks for all your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. As always, your mama has that picture in her possession so just let me know when you want me to post it. Aunt Susie says you look like a white, African princess. I always think you look like a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are back on your feet, and that your hair is growing back. I can't wait to see what it looks like. Post a picture when you feel comfortable. Hope you guys enjoyed the BLTs.
    Love and prayers,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete