Monday, April 26, 2010

Just a note

I just got back from Froedtert (I've been spelling it wrong...oops!). I don't really have anything new to say. They drew more blood, did a chest x-ray and I met with the nurse practitioner (Beth) for Dr. Evans (who I see tomorrow). Beth said that it is not presenting like pancreatic cancer, though she couldn't say for sure that it wasn't pancreatic.

I do feel reassured that I'm in the right place for now. I feel certain that I am in good medical hands there.

Jeanette (my mother-in-law) was with me for the appointment, and she asked Beth if there was any chance this wasn't cancer. Beth said, "I would be very surprised if it wasn't." As I told Jeanette and my mom, if I am to experience a true healing from God then the medical team will all be very surprised by what they don't find.

Thank you for your prayers for my back pain. Last night after 2 Tylenol and a nice long sit on the massage chair pad (a Christmas gift from my amazing husband...have I mentioned yet how much I love him?) I was able to sleep just fine...and Eva slept for 6 1/2 hours. Bonus!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment